Training opportunities within the ESM project or offered by partners
- Terrestrial Modelling and High-Performance Scientific Computing: 23-27 September 2019, Aachen (Germany)
- Summer School on Earth System Modelling (ESM Summer School 2019): 9-19 September 2019, Bad Aibling (Germany). Deadline for applications: 1 March 2019
- Helmholtz GPU Hackathon 2019: 8-12 April 2019, Jülich (Germany).
- First ESM User Forum at FZJ: 6-7 February 2019, Jülich (Germany)
- Summer School in Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics: 24-28 September 2018, Jülich (Germany).
- Introductory course for users of the ESM partition on the cluster module of JUWELS at Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC): 4-5 July 2018, Jülich (Germany).
- Polar Prediction School 2018: 17-27 April 2018, Abisko Station (Sweden). Deadline for applications: 15 September 2017.